- We retained curated programming despite COVID-19.
- We updated our automation software and hardware to handle pre-recorded content. We can now offer a mix of live in-studio shows, pre-recorded shows, and ‘curated playlists’ from our digital music library. This gives us greater flexibility for future program offerings.
- We continued to add new music to our library while digitizing our physical collection for programming use. Listeners get better shows from on-site programmers who are only allowed access to the digital library, and our ‘curated playlists’ can be more diverse with each new addition to the digital library.
- We invested in things to protect staff members from COVID – mic covers, sanitizer, cleaning supplies, etc, to keep staff safe and healthy.
- We upgraded our 2nd studio in September to match the technology in our main broadcast studio.
Donate to the station without receiving any premiums. Thank you for your support!
|2021 Zippered Hoodie|
This year’s hoodie design. Now with a zipper!
Get the 2021 limited edition telethon t-shirt!
|2021 Cat Shirt|
WRUW. It’s the cat’s meow.
|2021 Baseball Tee|
Cover 3/4 of your arms!
|2021 T-Shirt 3.5 Pack|
Get this year’s three exclusive designs! Plus a bonus shirt while supplies last
New for this year, socks! They’re for your feet.
|$30.00 – $75.00|
Wear a mask. Save lives.
The 2021 edition beanie, complete with pom.
A classic, the WRUW pint glass. Beer not included, this year.
Due to popular demand, the tiki glass is back!
Great for keeping your coffee warm on your daily commute from your bed to your desk.
It’s a mug. For hot beverages.
The WRUW lunchbox. You can store food in it.